Sending a bottle of sparkling wine like Prosecco by post is what we've been doing at Sparkling Direct since 2002, thats 17 years of posting wine gifts throughout the UK.
Prosecco by Post - Next Day Delivery UK
- Browse our range of Prosecco Gifts
- Select a beautiful Prosecco Gift within your budget
- Choose a delivery date. Order by 4pm for next day delivery
- Personalise your wine gift with a gift card message
- Enter the recipients delivery address details
- Proceed to Checkout
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
- Track the progress of your order on our website.
- We will send you email updates throughout the delivery.
- A BIG THANK YOU from the recipient.
When we started there were traditional hamper companies and florists but not many wine companies. Seeing an opportunity to deliver wine gifts next day throughout the UK was exciting. We needed something special that stood out from the crowd; next day courier delivery, personal gift card message, parcel tracking and simple pricing.
For our prosseco gifts to be sent in the post we only use industry specific packaging, which has been designed to keep the bottle safe whilst in transit and has been rigorously tested by all parties concerned.
Prosecco hails from the Veneto region in northeast Italy and is produced primarily from the prosecco or glera grape, which is native to the Veneto region of Italy.
Prosecco is generally characterized by notes of green apples, citrus and white flowers that are usually light and delicate and not exceedingly complex. Some prosecco even borders on sweet, or what's known as off-dry.
Unlike Champagne, Prosecco is usually produced using the Charmat-Martinotti method, in which the secondary fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, making the wine less expensive to produce.
Prosecco is the main ingredient of the Bellini cocktail and can be a less expensive substitute for Champagne.